Chelsea Players Director's Proposal
Please answer each of these questions with as much information
as you know about the play you want to direct.
1. Why do you want to direct this play?
2. Approximate production date:
3. Plot summary:
4. Cast description (include any specific requirements such as accents and special features):
5. Setting and/ or set (include # of doors, windows, furniture, and decoration needs;
will you need the curtain, and will the cast need to cross back stage):
6. Props (hard to find items):
7. Costumes (list by character):
8. Light design (day/ night, special effects, practicals):
9. Sound design (pre-recorded or live/ practical):
10. Special effects/ misc. requirements:
11. What will you require for a production crew?